Thursday, October 22, 2009

Update

Brooks is doing really well. We are so proud of him! My little angel has learned how to throw a tantrum which isn't fun but he has learned so many other things that are. He isn't officially walking yet but he is taking steps. Super cute steps in this mom's opinion. :)
He says a bunch of words. Dog, duck, star, done, book, block and his favorite word "ball".
"uh-oh!" and "hello" were his first words. And of course we love to hear "Ma-Ma" and "Da-Da"
I have a nursery rhyme book full of songs and time after time he will flip through the book and find his two favorite songs (John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star) then point to the song and hand me the book. SO CUTE!!! I have sang those songs countless times. I just don't see how I could turn down a request like that.
We are going to Newport, CA in November so there will be lots of firsts. His first airplane ride (so nervous about that), first beach and first trip to Disneyland. MICKEY!!!
I am praying for a safe, happy journey with nice weather.

No comments: